Setting up, viewing and printing student general letters
You can generate and print standardised letters for all students. These letters can be uploaded in Microsoft Word format and may contain merge fields.
Adding and Modifying Letters
- Click on the Options drop-down menu then click on Award and Letter Settings under the Software Settings subheading.
- From the drop down list choose General Letters.
- You may add any number of additional letters that you require using the Add functionality, or modify or delete your existing letters. Each letter can contain merge fields which you can add to your Microsoft Word template - click on the Show Merge Fields button on the page to view all the merge fields you can use.
Viewing and Printing General Letters
- Choose a student from the search bar.
- Click on the Reports & Letters item in the left menu.
- Click on the Print icon that corresponds to the letter that you want to view or print. The file will be displayed in a PDF format for you to then save or print.