How to print an individual student incident summary report
You can print a complete summary of all data that has been entered about a student over a specific time period. Users will only be able to view items that they have permissions to view.
- Select a student from the search bar.
- Click on the Incidents item in the left menu.
- Click on View Summary Report button located at the bottom of the page.
- Change the date range if you wish to create a report for a specific period. By default, all items are selected to be included in the report. You can click on the checkbox that is found on the top of all the item checkboxes and deselect all items. You can then tick the items you wish to view and click on the Print button.
- Use your browser's print button to print the report.
You will only be able to view and print the items that you have permission to view.