How to import student and staff photos
- Photos must be in JPG format. The filename of each photo must be the student or staff code (usually the TO number). For example: BUR0020.jpg or 016789132.jpg
- Your school photographers will most likely already supply your student and staff photos in the required format.
- Photos must be no larger than 530 KB. Photos larger than this may cause browser rendering issues and slowness as the browser will need to spend time resizing each photo.
How to Import Photos
Before importing, you should compress all the photos you wish to upload into one ZIP file. Please ensure the zip file contains the images without any enclosing folders - they should all be in one zip file, without any other folder structure.
This will then be uploaded to XUNO in the following steps.
- Login to XUNO as an administrator.
- Click on the Options menu and select the Import & Export Data menu item.
- Click the Import drop down list and select Photos.
- Click Choose File and select the photos ZIP file you created earlier.
- Click Import to import your data.