How to personalise your sign-in page
You can add your school logo to XUNO to personalise your software. The logo will appear on the login screen for staff, parents and students, as well as all reports that are printed. You must have administrator access to your XUNO suite to add the logo. You can also add in a piece of text as your login disclaimer to inform users of the school's possible terms and conditions.
Logo Dimensions and Format
We recommend that you resize your logo to a maximum size of 62(h) x 75 (w) pixels. Logos larger than this will automatically be resized and may not display correctly.
The logo must be in either a . jpg or .png file format.
Add you school logo by following the bellow instructions:
- Go to Options > Import & Export Data
- Select School Logo in the drop-down box under Import Data.
- Click on Choose File and select your preferred logo.
- Press Import.
To modify it:
- Click on the Options menu item and then click General Settings under the Software Settings subheading.
- Scroll down to the Login Disclaimer setting under the Program Settings heading.
- Type in the disclaimer to be shown on the sign-in page.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.