Importing assets into XUNO
XUNO can manage all of your assets - from laptops and computers, to cameras, tables and even the fridge. You can import all of your assets using a CSV text file.
assetno, make, model, serialno, purchase_date, warranty_expiry_date, supplier, purchase_amount, current_status
- Date fields should be in the YYYY-MM-DD format (e.g. 2015-10-08)
- 'current_status' must be either 'Unassigned' or 'Assigned'
123456, Apple, MacBook Pro 2014, ABC123, 2015-01-01, 2017-01-01, Apple, 1200, Unassigned
How to import your assets from a CSV file
- Click on the Options menu and then click on Import & Export Data under the Software Settings subheading.
- Select Assets from the Import drop-down list.
- Upload the file that contains your assets, select the delimiter, and then click on the Import button.
- Once imported, your assets will appear under Asset Management in the Administration menu.