Contactless Kiosk guide for Staff
This article explains how a staff member can use a combination of the Kiosk and the Family app to sign themselves in/out of school.
Click here to jump to some screenshots showing how to use the Contactless Kiosk.
TIP: If the Contactless PIN is not displayed on the Kiosk, please speak to the friendly school office staff and ask them to update the XUNO Kiosk app. If the Contactless Kiosk button does not appear in your XUNO Staff App, please update to the latest version.
Sign in/out staff members
- Open XUNO Staff
- Click on the Menu icon (the three lines)
- Click on the your staff photo (or the photo symbol if the school has not imported photos).
- Select Contactless Kiosk at the bottom of the screen
- Sign in or Sign Out
- The reasons for signing in or out (these details are saved for future use so that your sign in process is much quicker from now on)
- Any necessary comments
- Look at the school kiosk to find the Contactless PIN (this will be in the bottom left corner)
- Type the PIN into the XUNO Staff App
- Click Generate QR Code
- Scan the QR code that is displayed via the camera on the Kiosk (you will be able to see what you are scanning in the bottom right corner of the app)
- Once the scan is complete you do not need to do anything further, the Kiosk will automatically go back to the main window without you touching it.
Screenshots for signing in or out: