Exporting your timetable from Timetabler
Note: Your Timetabler software version must be later than version 126.96.36.199 in order to use this feature.
Follow the instruction bellow to export your timetable from the Timetabler package.
- While on the welcome page click on the Timetable Development Module tab.
- Right click the Quick Export button.
- Left click Admin System from the drop-down list.
- A dialogue box may appear that will pull the latest timetable changes/most up to date timetable. Click the Yes option.
- Select the file type (Text files or General Access Files) from the drop-down list.
- Check the Place field names on first row option.
- Select the Delimiter as comma (',') for the export.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the destination of the exported files by selecting Browse or type in the destination path.
- Click the Export button.
- One last dialogue will appear to confirm your success, select Yes.
- Use the file(s) you just exported to then import your timetable into XUNO. Follow the steps in 'How to import your timetable' to complete your import.