Positive Behaviour Support - Quick Demonstration
Here is a short demonstration of XUNO's Positive Behaviour Support feature. For more information and to arrange a free personalised demonstration, click here to contact us.
Some of the key features include:
- Logging behaviour incident for a student
- Customisation of incident/behaviour types (Disrupting the class, Ignoring instructions etc)
- Customisation of the form to be filled out by staff
- Generating a summary of Wellbeing and Behaviour information for one student (student behaviour profile)
- Viewing data in graphs with summary tables below
- Zooming further into graphs by clicking areas and viewing the details
- Many filtering and graphing options
- Email, SMS and XUNO on screen notifications for easy communication and ZERO duplication of effort.