Approving and paying for events in the parent Portal
Only parents of a student's primary family can approve an event online. Online approval is only possible if your school has enabled this option for the event and an SMS with a 6-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number to confirm the approval. Parents of a secondary family can not approve an event, but may be able to part-pay for an event if the payments have been split between families.
If an event has passed its Pay and Approve By date you will not be able to pay for or approve the event online. If this scenario occurs please contact your school for further information.
Approving an event
- Log into the XUNO Parent Portal as a parent.
- Click on the School menu and choose the Events, Excursions and Camps menu option.
- A list of Upcoming events will be shown. Find the events that have not yet been approved, and click on the corresponding View & Approve button. Events that do not require approval or have already been approved will not have "Approve" in the title of the button.
- Carefully read all of the event details, and enter any additional medical details or direction in the field provided at the bottom of the page.
- If your school has enabled online approval, click on the Approve this Event button at the bottom of the page. An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone number when you click the button. Allow up to 60 seconds for your verification code to be sent to your phone. Enter the correct verification code to approve the event.
- You can print the event permission slip, sign and return the form to approve the event at anytime. Click on the Print this Form button to print the event notice.
- A green success alert will appear at the bottom of the page if you have successfully approved the event.
If there is an active event for your child that requires approval or payment, click View Events on your Dashboard to pay for and approve events.
Online Event Approval:
This option is only available for an event if your school has enabled it. A verification code will be sent to your mobile number. If your mobile is not correct you will need to contact your school to change it.
Paying for an event
- Log into the XUNO Parent Portal.
- Click on the School menu and choose the Payments Due & Pay Now menu option.
- You can pay for multiple items at once if you wish. Choose which items you would like to pay by clicking on each corresponding Select to Pay button. As you select each item the Pay selected items amount will increase.
- Click on the Pay selected items button to make the payment.
- Enter in your credit card, or VISA/MasterCard debit card details into the fields provided. Confirm that the details are correct.
- Click on the Make a Payment button to process the transaction.
- You'll receive a success message and transaction number if your payment was successfully processed. Please record the transaction number, date and amount for your reference.
- Click on the Finish button to go back to the Portal. A list of all successfully paid transactions your family has made will be shown.