How to re-register your XUNO Kiosk
Occasionally your XUNO Kiosk may unregister itself from XUNO - this can occur when the iOS updates itself or when the Kiosk sits idle for a number of weeks. Follow the steps below to re-register your Kiosk:
- Unlock the Kiosk if you have Guided Mode enabled (triple click on the tablet home button) and check that it is connected to the schools wireless network
- If the Kiosk is not connected to the wireless network, tap on the Settings application and connect the Kiosk to your wireless network
- Tap on the XUNO Kiosk application - if already open close it first and then reopen. To check if it is open, double click on the tablet home button. Then swipe the app upwards to close it.
- The register Kiosk page will appear
- Enter your Kiosk Serial Number into the field provided (read the instructions bellow to retrieve this information) and then tap the Save button. Your Kiosk will re-register itself, show you the main Kiosk screen and you can continue to use it as per normal.
Where do I find the Kiosk Serial Number?
You can find it in two spots - a) it's usually stuck to the back of your Kiosk (at the bottom or behind the iPad enclosure); or b) you can login to XUNO as an administration, click on the Options menu then click on Kiosks. You'll then find the serial number for your kiosk on this page.