How to re-register your XUNO Kiosk
Occasionally your XUNO Kiosk may deregister itself from XUNO - this can occur when the iOS updates itself or when the Kiosk sits idle for a number of weeks.
Follow the steps below to re-register your Kiosk:
Where do I find the Kiosk Serial Number?
Click on the Options menu then click on Kiosks. You'll then find the serial number for your kiosk on this page.
If the Kiosk is still showing as registered in Xuno, click on the deregister link, wait for Xuno to verify that the Kiosk has been successfully deregistered and then enter the serial number in your Kiosk app.
- Unlock the Kiosk if you have Guided Mode enabled (triple click on the tablet home button) and check that it is connected to the schools wireless network
- If the Kiosk is not connected to the wireless network, tap on the Settings application and connect the Kiosk to your wireless network
- Tap on the XUNO Kiosk application - if already open close it first and then reopen. To check if it is open, double click on the tablet home button. Then swipe the app upwards to close it.
- The register Kiosk page will appear
- Enter your Kiosk Serial Number into the field provided (read the instructions bellow to retrieve this information) and then tap the Save button. Your Kiosk will re-register itself, show you the main Kiosk screen and you can continue to use it as per normal.