Giving specialist staff access to XUNO
In version 9, specialist staff that don't match an account in XUNO will no longer be able to login. This is because these users don't exist in your SIS (Student Information System) and XUNO can't link their LDAP accounts to anything in the XUNO database. For these users you will need to create relief teacher accounts in XUNO so that they can be used to match to an existing LDAP account or they can be managed as a local account within XUNO.
You will need to make sure that you have the local admin credentials for XUNO so that you can log in and create these accounts. If you do not have the local admin credentials please contact us on 1300 067 478.
Steps on how to setup specialist teacher access to XUNO
- Click on the Administration menu and then click on Staff under the Reports section.
- Click on the Add Relief Teacher button.
- Fill out all of the fields under the Personal Details section.
- Click on School Details in the left menu.
- Enter in the Staff Code that is applicable for the new user. This cannot be changed once the relief teacher has been added.
- Click the Save button.
- Ensure that the staff code for the newly added relief teacher is placed in the designated field in your schools LDAP.