How to view attendance statistics by student and subject
- Click on the Administration menu and then click on General Attendance Report, under the Attendance section.
- Click on the Filter icon at the top of the page to show additional filtering options.
- Select the Attendance Statistics radio button at the bottom of the filtering options. You will see an additional drop down list appear.
- Select Student + Subject from the Attendance grouped by drop down list. By default it is set to Student.
- Use the Date Filters at the top of the page to specify the data range for your report.
- To filter by Form, Year Level and House, use the appropriate drop down fields.
- Click the Show button at the top of the page to generate your report.
- To print or export this report to a CSV file, click on the corresponding Print this page or Export to CSV icons at the top of the page.