How to use wellbeing alerts
Add custom XUNO alerts in the Wellbeing menu to be notified of your student wellbeing and welfare information. Custom Wellbeing alerts are displayed in the student dashboard and are visible only to teachers.
How to assign a wellbeing alert to a student
- Find and select a student from the search bar.
- Click on Wellbeing at the bottom of the left menu.
- Next to XUNO Alerts, click the Dropdown arrow to see a list of alerts.
- Tick the Check Boxes next to the alerts that you want to appear on this student's profile.
- Click on Edit List at the bottom of the list to edit and create new alerts.
- Click the Save button to publish your changes.
How to create custom wellbeing alerts
- Click on the Options menu then click on Lists & Options under Software Settings section.
- Use the drop down list at the top of the page to select Alerts under the Students section.
- Fill out the Item blank field with your new Alert and click the Add button.
Note: Learn more about how to Add, Edit, Delete, Print, and View XUNO Wellbeing information by reading this article: How to use student wellbeing information.