How to use the Student Absences report
The Student Absences Report shows the periods when your selected students were absent. From the same menu, an attendance absence SMS can be sent to parents.
- Click on the Administration menu and then click on Student Absences Report, under the Attendance subheading.
- Use the Date Filters at the top of the page to specify the date range for your report.
- To filter by Form, Year Level and House, use the drop down lists at the top of the page.
- For additional filtering options, click the Filter icon.
- Click on the Show button to generate your Student Absences report.
- To print or export this report to CSV, click on the corresponding Print or Export to CSV icons at the top of the page.
Note: To learn how to send an attendance absence SMS, read the article: Send an attendance absence SMS.