How to create Lesson Plans
Create lesson plans in XUNO that are visible on the dashboard and are available in student portal.
- Click on the XUNO icon in the menu to go to your dashboard. Then click on Lesson Plans in the menu on the left.
- Select a class from the My Classes list on the right and then click the Add button.
- Fill out the lesson plan title and description fields as required.
- Select the From and To dates to set the duration of your lesson plan. These dates specify when the lesson plan is visible to students in the portal.
- To attach files to your lesson plan, click on the Upload Area and select a file.
- Click the Save button to create your lesson plan.
- You can attach extra files to your lesson plan by clicking on the Lesson Plan and then clicking on the Upload Area to select the file.
- You can also re-download the files you uploaded by clicking on the Download Resources button and selecting an Uploaded File.
- To make the lesson plan visible in the parent and student portal, click on the lesson plan and select the Show in parent and student portal check box.
- To copy or delete a lesson plan, click on the corresponding Duplicate or Delete icons.
Note: Classes with Lesson Plans will show on the staff dashboard with a green lesson plan label.