How relief teachers can use XUNO
In this article
How additional staff can sign-in to XUNO
To setup your relief teachers in XUNO, you will need to follow the steps outlined in the article: Managing Daily Organisation staffing preferences and relief teachers.
Once the relief teacher accounts have been created, you can add them into specific user groups and setup permissions for them. You can learn how to do this in the article: How to manage your user accounts.
Now that you have setup your relief teachers and they can successfully login into XUNO, you can proceed with the steps below.
Class Lists and Dashboard
All users that sign-in to XUNO will immediately see their dashboard. Relief teachers who have been assigned classes will see these classes on their dashboard and can view which students are in their classes.
To do this follow the steps below.
- Click on the XUNO menu item to view your staff Dashboard.
- The My Classes widget on the dashboard displays all of your current timetabled classes.
- By clicking on the down arrow corresponding to a class in your list, you can choose to:
- View the class list
- View class changes for these students
- View NAPLAN, VELS, OD for this class
- Open the Markbook for this class
- View uncompleted work for this class
- Internal message all students in this class
- Email all students in this class
- SMS all students in this class.
- To view an extended class list of all assigned classes and their students, click the Classes tab on the left side of the page.
- By default the page will show all classes for the current day. To view classes of a different date, click the date picker at the top of the table. A month-by-month calendar will appear, click the date you require. Your page will automatically update to the new date.
- To print a class list click the check box next to the classes row, and then click the Print selected class lists button. If you select multiple classes they will all be printed.
For more information on how to use class lists, read the article: Viewing or printing class lists
- Click on the XUNO menu item to view your staff Dashboard page.
- The Calendar widget displays the timetabled classes for the current day. The colour of the dot on the right side of the class indicates if the entire class is marked (green) or is partially marked / unmarked (grey). Click on a class to mark/change the attendance for that class.
- Mark the attendance for each student that is not present to the appropriate reason. Click on the Mark remaining as present button on the top right of your screen to mark all remaining students as present.
- Click on the XUNO menu item to return to your dashboard and calendar.
For more information on how to mark attendance, read the article: How to mark attendance