How to reset your password
Each user (parent, student and staff) can reset their password by following these instructions. If you have forgotten your username or password then please read the related article below.
- After you have logged into XUNO, click on the Options menu and then click on the Reset My Password item under the Help & Options subheading.
- Enter your current password into the corresponding field.
- Enter a new password into both of the new password fields. Make sure that you correctly type the same password into both fields. We recommend that you choose a secure password that consists of upper and lowercase letters and numbers.
- Click on the Reset Password button to proceed. You will be alerted if your password was successfully reset or there was an error.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you've successfully reset your password.
Forgot your Username or Password?
Click here to learn how to reset your password.