Portal: How to view your timetable
- Click on the Learning menu and then click on the Timetable item. If you're using a mobile device, you'll need to tap on the menu icon in the top right first, before you can tap on the Learning menu.
- Parents can select a specific child by clicking on the button labelled with their child's name. If you are logged in as a student you will only be able to view your own attendance.
- If you are using a mobile device your timetable for today is automatically displayed. On larger devices, your entire timetable for the current week is shown. The timetable information is always live and up-to-date, and will alert you to any room changes or cancellations.
- On mobile devices you can use the forward and back navigation arrows at the top of the timetable to navigate through each day of your weekly timetable.
- To view your timetable in other weeks, change your date range by clicking the date picker in the top right of the screen, select your new date range, then click on the Update button.
- Click on the Print icon in the top header bar to print your entire weekly timetable. The print icon is not available on mobiles and devices using small screens.
How your timetable appears on different devices
The timetable will appear differently depending on the size of your device. If you're on a mobile device, you'll see your timetable for today, and then day-by-day. On larger devices, such as laptops or iPad's (in landscape view), you'll be able to see the whole week.