Portal: How to book Parent Teacher Interviews
Parents are able to start booking interviews as soon as the school has opened the booking process. Please contact your school if you find that you are unable to book your interviews.
We recommend that you book your interviews using a larger device such as a laptop, tablet or computer.
- Click on the School menu and then click on the Parent Teacher Interviews item. If you are using a mobile device you'll need to tap on the menu icon in the top right, before you can tap on the School menu.
- If you have any current bookings, these will be shown at the top of the page in the 'Confirmed Bookings' table. You can remove a booking at anytime by clicking on its corresponding delete button. Only parents are able to make and remove bookings.
- To make a booking, first select a specific child by clicking on the button labelled with your child's name. A list of available teachers and classes will appear below.
- Choose a teacher and class, and a time from the corresponding drop-down list. Once you select a time your booking will be moved to the 'Confirmed Bookings' table at the top of the page. Bookings and available times are instant and work on a first-booked basis.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for all of your bookings. Alternatively, you can use the Book all remaining... option to book all available remaining classes for your selected child in one go. Once you select a start time, XUNO will automatically work out the best possible time slots and book the teachers for you. If you have more than one child, you will need to do this for each child individually. Student coordinators are not booked automatically.
- Click on the Print icon in the top header bar to print your confirmed bookings. The print icon is not available on mobiles and devices using small screens.
Did you know?...
Use the Book all remaining... option to book all remaining classes your child is currently enrolled in one go. Choose a start time and XUNO will automatically work out the best possible times slots and method of booking the classes. The classes that are not booked by this option are classes your child is not currently enrolled.