Portal: How to view and edit career plans
- Click on the Learning menu and then click on the Career Plans item. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to tap on the menu icon in the top right first, before you can tap on the Learning menu.
- Parents can select a specific child by clicking on the button labelled with their child's name. If you are logged in as a student you will only be able to view your own career plans.
- A list of all of the career plans that your school has shared with you is shown. Career plans are ordered by date with the most recent one at the top.
- Click on or tap a plan in the list to view or edit it. Parents are only able to view the final career plans and are not able to edit a plan.
- When your school has allowed editing, students are able to edit a plan. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Click on the Print icon in top header bar to print your summary. The print icon is not available on mobiles and devices using small screens.