Portal: How to view and update your contact details
- Click on the School menu and then click on the Contact Details item. If you're using a mobile device, you'll need to tap on the menu icon in the top right first, before you can tap on the School menu.
- An 'Enrolled Children' table is only shown to parents and contains all children that are currently, have been or maybe enrolled at your school in the future.
- Parents can select a specific child by clicking on the button labelled with their child's name. Parents are only able to see the contact details of their immediate family, partner and the child's emergency contact details. If you are logged in as a student, you will likewise only be able to view the contact details of your immediate family that you live with, and your emergency contacts.
- Click on the Update Details button to make changes to your contact details. Only parents are able to modify the contact details.
- Make the necessary changes to each field as required. When you are finished, click on the Send Changes button to submit your changes. To cancel your changes click on the Cancel button.
- When you submit your changes you will receive a confirmation email. Any changes you make will be verified by your school and may take a few days before they appear in your Portal.
Updating Your Details:
Click on the Update Details button to make any changes to your contact details. When ready click on the Send Changes button. Only parents are able to make changes to contact details.
Any changes you make will be verified by your school and may take a few days before they appear in your Portal.