Forgot your username or password?
If you forget your sign-in password for XUNO don't panic - here's how you can reset your password:
- Navigate to XUNO using your internet browser.
- On the sign-in page, click on the link labelled Forgot your username or password? underneath the Sign-in button.
- Once you've entered your username or email address in the field provided click on the Continue button.
- You will be sent an email with an authentication code. If you do not know your username or the email address your school has on file, then please contact your school.
- Retrieve this authentication code from your email and type the code into the Auth Code field.
- Type your new password into the two password fields. Make sure that you correctly type the same password into both fields. We recommend that you choose a secure password that consists of upper and lowercase letters and numbers.
- Click on the Continue button to save your new password. You'll also receive an email confirmation after you have successfully reset your password.
- You can now sign-in to XUNO using your email address and new password.
Don't know your username or email address?
Please contact your school to find out and update your details. Your school will be able to send you an email or letter with a temporary password which you can then reset to your choosing.