How to merge duplicate students
Merging students cannot be undone. Make sure that your selections are correct before completing the merge.
Merging students will combine all selected student records into the one student. The original duplicate students will no longer appear in XUNO.
Please ensure that any duplicated students are also removed from your SIS (e.g. CASES, EdSAS, etc.) otherwise they will re-appear in XUNO during the next import.
- Make sure that your student's data is correct in your SIS (e.g. CASES, EdSAS, etc.) and that the data has been imported into XUNO before you continue. This includes removing any duplicate students from your SIS.
- Click on the Administration menu, then click on the Student Maintenance item under the Reports subheading.
- Using the drop-down list at the top of the page, select the name of the student that the duplicate records should be merged into.
- Search for the duplicate students in the table below and tick the checkbox for each student that you want to merge. The checked students and all of their records will be merged into the student you selected in Step 3.
- Click the Merge button at the top of the page.
- A pop-up confirmation will appear. Read the details carefully and if correct click the OK button to complete the merge. You will not be able to undo any merges you make.