How to merge duplicate staff
Merging staff cannot be undone. Make sure that your selections are correct before completing the merge.
Merging staff will combine all selected staff records into the one staff member. The original duplicate staff will no longer appear in XUNO.
Please ensure that any duplicated staff are also removed from your SIS (e.g. CASES, EdSAS, etc.) otherwise they will re-appear in XUNO during the next import.
- Make sure that your staff data is correct in your SIS (e.g. CASES, EdSAS, etc.) and that this data has been imported into XUNO before you continue. This includes removing any duplicate staff from your SIS.
- Click on the Administration menu, then click on the Staff Maintenance item under the Reports subheading.
- Using the drop-down list at the top of the page, select the name of the staff member that the duplicate records should be merged into.
- Search for the duplicate staff in the table below and tick the checkbox for each staff member that you want to merge. The selected staff and all of their records will be merged into the staff member you selected in Step 3.
- Click the Merge button on the top of the page.
- A pop-up confirmation window will appear. Read the details carefully and if correct click the OK button to complete the merge. You will not be able to undo any merges you make.