Adding a room or resource booking
The Room and Resource Booking feature allows staff to book various items for selected periods through the Student Management Tool which other users may then view. The software takes your classes information directly from your imported timetable to automatically display accurate room information. The room and resource booking feature is simple, easy-to-use and should take no more than a few minutes to setup.
Before you can make a booking the feature must be configured for your school. Read the article titled 'How to Setup Room & Resource Bookings' to learn how to setup the resource bookings.
Booking a room or resource
- Click on the School menu and then click on the Book Rooms & Resources menu item.
- Select the week in which you would like to make your booking using the calendar.
- Select the Category of room or resource under which you would like to book.
- Click on the day / period in which you would like to make the booking.
- In the New booking box, enter a Title for your resource booking or select the Class you wish to book for in the drop down list.
- If applicable, check the box confirming that you would like to Overwrite Timetabled Class. Please note; you require extra permissions to perform this function.
- Add any Notes you want to add to the booking into the Note field.
- Click on the Save button.