How to apply Career or Learning and Behaviour Plans to individual or multiple students
XUNO features online Career Plans and Learning Plans. Each plan is a template which can then be added to students. You can design your own templates, including the layout, fields, text and options on the form. To learn more about creating a career or learning plan read the article titled 'How to Create a Career or Learning Plan Template'.
- Choose a student from the search bar.
- Click on Career Plans or Learning Plans from the left menu.
- Click on the Add button and select the template you want to add to the student. You can add the same template multiple times and each instance can be identified by its creation date.
- Click on the Learning menu on the top of the screen and then select Career Plans or Learning & Behaviour plans accordingly.
- Select a student, form or year level from the drop-down lists and then click the Show button. You can choose from additional filters by clicking on the Filter icon.
- Tick the check boxes next to the names of the students that you would like to add a plan to or select the Tick all.
- Use the With ticked drop down list and select Add plan to student. A second drop down list will appear so you can select the plan that you would like to add.
- Click the Go button to add the plan to your selected students.